This tutorial is about using the B612 camera app. We will do our best for you to understand this guide. I hope you will like this blog How to use the B612 camera app. If your answer is yes, please share after reading this.
Check how to use B612 camera app
B612 is an exclusive selfie app from LINE, the company behind the popular LINE messaging app. Its messaging service is already very popular, as many people consider it an alternative to WhatsApp. It’s not a WhatsApp or Skype killer, although it has all the advantages of these two popular online communication apps. LINE already offers a camera app and photo editor called LINE Camera. The new messaging app is a standalone selfie app from LINE. The B612 only uses the phone’s front camera to take exceptional selfies.
B612 is a simple selfie app with good filters. Photos taken with the B612 instant selfie app are not directly saved to the gallery. You need to tap the download button to save the selfie you took. This reduces the risk of unwanted photos eating up your phone’s memory. The B612 selfie app makes it easy to create photo collages with the front camera. This means you can create selfie photo collages in no time.
The B612 boasts of having 53 filters, and really, some of them are impressive. Some of the filters make your selfies look sharp. Unlike other similar apps, B612 is exceptionally simple. It has a clean user interface and only offers the functions that a selfie camera app needs. Swipe on your image to change filters, choose the best one and tap to take your beautiful selfie. Try LINE’s B612 if you’re really looking for a one-of-a-kind app for taking and sharing selfies.
How to use the B612 camera app on your phone
- Filters are one of the most useful features of a camera app and you can easily choose and select the right filter mode to get the best look. Alternatively, you can tap the Filter icon in the lower right corner and choose the one you prefer.
Adjust filter intensity
- When taking a selfie or a photo with the rear camera, you can manually adjust the intensity of the filter according to your preferences. Drag the bottom bar left or right to see the effects in real time. Once you have set the level, tap the Face icon to adjust the level of beautification, then capture the image.
Set your favorite filter
- If you like a particular filter in the app and you mainly use that filter, you can set it directly in the favorites list. Long press the filter and it will be marked as a favorite. Now whenever you switch to filter mode, you will be shown your preferred filter with a star icon at the top.
Enable Auto Backup
- If you take a lot of selfies or rear camera photos with the B612 app on your device, you can easily enable the auto-save option. As the name suggests, all the captured images will be automatically saved on the device storage.
Change beauty mode
- Not only can you take photos in Beauty modes, but you can also use Details, Makeup, Mask options to customize each layer of the image. For example, you can select and customize slim, chin, eyes, enlarge, long, narrow, lips, etc. according to your preferences.
Create picture collages
- To select and create the best memory with multiple photos, you can use the collage mode in the B612 app. To do this, tap on the image resize option and then swipe left. This will bring up many paste options. Just choose one and capture images or select images from gallery to complete collage image.
Save high resolution images
- You can usually save images in HD quality from the B612 camera app. Meanwhile, if your device supports HD+ resolution images to capture and save in gallery app, you can too. Just go to B612 camera app settings > turn on high resolution switch.
Put location information
- You can also put location information on captured images from the B612 app directly by enabling the Location Information function. Head to B612 camera app settings > enable Location information option.
Change videos to GIF
- Recording GIF animation is another cool feature and you can easily upload the GIF to social media or send it to anyone as well. Just record a video on the B612 camera app and tap the red arrow icon to save it. In this process, you will get the option to save it as a GIF. Tap on it and go.
- That’s it, guys. Here are some of the best and most useful functions that you should know how to use. Feel free to ask in the comments below for any questions.
Final Words: How to Use the B612 Camera App
Hope you understand this article How to use the B612 camera app, if your answer is no, you can ask anything via the contact forum section linked to this article. And if your answer is yes, share this article with your family and friends.